Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Adobe CS5 Launch - May 25th

Yesterday I attended special promotional program launched by Adobe Inc., where hundreds of photographer, cinematographer, videographer from Texas area attended. The fact that I was the only South Asian in the seminar really amazed me and also made me feel proud.


I spent around five hours with the creative team of Adobe in the seminar which was very useful as it helped us to upgrade ourselves  with the latest technology in order to contend in today's competitive era. Not only that we also won the CS5 premium design bundle in the door prize draw.


On whole, it was wonderful program unleashing the power of Creative Suite Version 5. Better even got better with the additional and advanced features like Content Aware, new painting engine and much more. 


Here is one of the coolest feature in Photoshop CS5 which I cannot wait to share with you guys. If you are into the photography, this is something you should not miss.






Here is the quick edit for you to demonstrate the power of CS5. You can virtually travel around the world without leaving the studio.:

No comments:

Post a Comment