Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

DJ CHANI: The Best DJ of Houston

Before leaving for Houston on the memorial day weekend, a good friend of mine informed me that I will be experiencing probably the most amazing tunes from the best DJ of Houston, DJ Chani. The prior note from my friend made me really excited as he piled up lots of expectation on Chani. However, when I reached there and listened to his tracks, it was thrilled as it was more than what I had expected from him. I had never encounter with such DJ after a long time with such a magic in his tune. He is certainly the best DJ of Houston and probably one of the best desi DJ in USA and also my personal favorite DJ and a friend.

Beside the music, the lighting effects made the rocking environment backed up by the wonderful decoration. Whole atmosphere was entertaining that hardly anyone could stop from joining the craze in the dance floor. The music was jamming so well that glued into the dance floor till the end. Finally, music had to be shut down because of the time constrain.


Here is the Sneak Peak of the Mehendi:




Here is the link to his facebook page.


3 comments:

  1. Puja SharmaJune 03, 2010

    yea cos you bring out the pure culture with your choice of wedding songs!! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hands Down the best DJ in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He Dj'ed my wedding and this guy really knows how to rock the crowd!!

    ReplyDelete