Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

A Love Story !


We met September 7, 2007... after a church service they were having at her church, the young people at her church, friends of mine, invited my cousin and I to go eat at iHop. As we were taking our seats she started asking me a lot of questions, before we even knew each others name... anyhow, after we introduced ourselves to each other, amongst the chit-chat I found out she was from the same city I used to live. She said she was from Juarez, Mexico where I grew up... We talked a lot about different things that night and after that night we used to see each other in different church activities, but never really had a thing for each other. After a short while we found out we were neighbors, she happen to live three houses around the corner and thats when we became actual friends. At the time I was going to school and she used to go outside about the time I had to sweep her porch, and we used to peak at each other while i drove by... Soon after, I asked her for her phone number and used to send her multiple text messages early in the morning... at about 5:00 am before I showed up to formation. As time past by, Brenda and I stopped talking to each other because she found a boyfriend... but that relationship crashed and we began to talk & i would invite her to go out and we would see each other outside her house everyday for about two months, and one night on May 29, 2009 I nervously asked her to be my girlfriend @ 3:16 am and she said yes. Six months later on December 17, 2009 I asked her, nervously, "will you marry me"? and she said YES!!! On July 24, 2010 God united us in holy matrimony.   


Sincerely,

Raul & Brenda Rubio

Here are some pictures from their honey moon :






No comments:

Post a Comment